Lonza’s Tanalith® preservative product family is a range of metal based water borne preservatives for demanding outdoor, agricultural and utility wood products. The family of Tanalith® preservatives provide robust protection against decay and insects in all outdoor situations including ground contact and even in sea water contact.
Supported with Lonza’s treatment process and engineering skills, Tanalith® preservatives have been the foundation of the wood protection industry in our region. The product range is enhanced with a number of special additives such as colourants and water repellents if required.
Tanalith® E (H4/H5)
Tanalith® E preservative is a copper-based formulation for the protection of wood and timber products in general outdoor and ground contact use. It is particularly suitable for treatment of wood where frequent and direct human contact is expected such as decking and play equipment. This advanced timber preservative incorporates copper in combination with azole co-biocide wood protection system.
- Synergistic combination of copper and azole biocides.
- Waterborne formulation.
- Stable and easy to use.
- Suitable for H3, H4 and H5 applications.
- Available with Tanatone® Terra Rossa in-treatment colouring system and BARamine® penetration enhancement additive.
Tanalith® Ti Insecticide (Aust)
Tanalith® Ti Insecticide provides effective protection against termites and European House Borer for framing timber and other wood products used south of the Tropic of Capricorn.
- Water based preservative – highly cost effective and easy to use.
- Applied using spray application or dip system
- Suitable for engineered wood products, reconstituted boards and softwood structural timber products.
- Coloured blue for easy identification of envelope “blue pine” treatment suitable for use South of the Tropic of Capricorn.